Hey bloggers, I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Emily: http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.co.uk/ thank you for nominating me and as a newbie blogger it is great to find out things about other bloggers and I am looking forwards to answering Emily's questions! This is great idea!
Also, just want to say THANK YOU for those of you who are following my blog and for those who have viewed and read my posts!
Ok so... THE RULES:
1. You must link back to the blogger that nominated you.
2. You have to answer 11 questions that were given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3.You have to nominate 11 other blogs and set 11 questions for them to answer.
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
Emily's questions and my answers:
1. If you can take a picture of anything what would it be?
Now this has been the hardest question to answer, really got me thinking, if I had the chance to take a picture of ANYTHING I would choose to take a picture of a whale! I have never seen one but if I was too it's definitely a picture moment! Would need a larger camera though!
2. Who is your favorite band?
I don't really have any current favourite bands as the bands here in the UK are awful at the moment! I prefer solo artist's!
3. What's your favorite album?
Mmmmm... would have to be Beyoncé's new album! I am not a fan of mainstream music but if I had to choose it would be hers! She has an amazing voice and I think she would be so entertaining live!! Shame I haven't had the chance to see her live!
4. Favorite song?
'Earth song' by Michael Jackson it's an EPIC song and really paints a picture of the world! I guarantee every time I hear it my hair stands on end and I get a little tearful!
5. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Tom Jones!! I have a complete crush on the man! He is so charming and you can tell he knows how to treat a woman! Ok I know I'm 22 but still he's what you call a REAL MAN! (If anyone agrees who reads this please comment on this post so I don't come across as a weird 22 year old with a crush on an old man!)
6. Your favorite thing to do.
Is to spend my free time with the people I love (my family, boyfriend and friends) and usually with them I would go out and grab some food!
7. What's your favorite animal?
I have two! I love all types of cats (I have a white cat her name is Dory) and my other favourite animal is a Hippo! I think they are amazing animals and adorable with their little stubby legs! Well they are adorable from a far distance!
8. What's your favorite flower?
I like Orchids, they are beautiful flowers and come in lots of bright pretty colours. They are also easy to take care of and can last ages!!
9. What's your favorite shirt?
I think I am answering this question correctly if I'm not Emily please let me know :).. my favourite shirt would have to be my denim shirts (plain denim & acid wash). I love them they are really comfortable to wear and look great as a quick outfit idea, thrown on some leggings and a nice bright scarf.
10. What is your favorite clothing item?
At the moment I would have to say my Zara black and sheepskin gilet, it keeps me nice and warm and looks great thrown over any outfit!!!
11. If you were trapped on an island, what five items would you like to have with you?
My mobile phone, if there's signal on the Island it would have to be that I can't live without it. My Liz Earle face wash, ok I know I'm trapped on an island but I still need to wash my face! My laptop so I can blog my whereabouts and experiences, hopefully the island has wifi! A razor! You never know how long I will be trapped for I don't want to be mistaken for a hairy beast! Final item would have to be a good lip balm, unfortunately for me my lips get soooo dry in Winter and in Summer got to keep those lips moisturised!
Thanks Emily for these questions, got me thinking!!
My 11 nominees are:
Lauren Ashley: thefashionistasdiary.com
My 11 questions to you are:
1. What is your favourite perfume at the moment?
2. What are the 3 main qualities you look for in a partner?
3. If you wear make up, name one item of make up could you not live without?
4. Which do you prefer Bags, shoes or clothes?
5. If you had the chance to meet someone famous who would it be?
6. Favourite season & why?
7. Who is your favourite style icon?
8. If you had £100,000 what would you do with it?
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is your favourite clothing brand?
11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Thank you :) x