Wednesday 22 January 2014

What happens in Selina's corner.

                                          *Just a little snippet of my life*

This is my first blog and in fact my first EVER post, so bare with me. I am a Primary trainee teacher and will be graduating (I hope) ever so soon. I adore working with children and I have learnt so much from them during this journey, my dream career is soon becoming a reality!!
 
What I enjoy most is spending my free time with the people I love and my favourite outing would be to a restaurant or somewhere where there is food. I am a sucker for chocolate and would rather go out to get a dessert than going to a club or bar.
 
 
  Just a few desserts I have enjoyed...
 
 
                                                           
 
 
Why have I started blogging?
 
I have been hooked reading blogs since a very young age, I also love YouTube blogs and have many favourites, I have learnt a lot from them so I thought it was about time I made my very own. It's great to share things with others and you know those who will read it most likely have similar interests to you and I enjoy learning new things. I am very chatty so I think it helps when it comes to writing posts as I can go on forever. As long as I don't bore you all.
 
My personal interests are anything beauty, food and the world (not that I have seen much of it). I hope to fill my corner with my favs, my thoughts, my advice and tips. Oh and a good old recipe or two or three...
 
When I am relaxing I love to search great blogs so I hope to escape from reality and blog and blog in my corner.

Stay sweet bloggers & thank you for spending your time reading this post :) 
                                                       
Selina.x






2 comments:

  1. Love this you little beaut! Can't wait to see more Bella :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete